Friday, January 10, 2014

1/52



I loved the portrait series I did last year of taking one picture each week of the kids.  I definitely did not get a picture in every week but I want to give it a go again this year. Looking back and seeing the  change over one year makes me want to step up to the challenge again.  I want to try to capture a little more of who they are with these pictures...facial expressions, activities they are into, their personalities, etc.  

Ella - ok, so I'm already cheating.  This picture is from Christmas day.  We were getting ready to leave to my aunt's house and she came walking out with her floral crown.  Love it!!

Julian - flying his remote control helicopter.  When he is in deep concentration or when he is doing something challenging, that little tongue always pops out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!